Friday, October 1, 2010

Feelin Foxy

In the world of booze (aka PB), everyone has their Weekday Special of choice. There's Manic Monday-ers, Taco Tuesday-ers, Wet Wednesday-ers, and Thirsty Thursday-ers, which would be ME!

There are a lot of bars that offer awesome deals on Thursdays, but my favorite Thursday night spot is without a doubt The Silver Fox. Granted, it's a total dive, but it's right around the corner from my house, and everyone I know that lives south of Garnet and east of Ingraham meets up there at 9 pm for a Thirsty Thursday cocktail or 5 (Crown Point Crew!).

This cheetah print carpeted character of a watering hole offers $3 U Call It's...which includes top shelf! (who needs any of that $3 Wells only crap?) My $3 I Call It drink of choice is a Vodka Press which is flavored vodka (I like Effen cherry!), soda water and a splash of Sprite. That's what I'd like to call Lesson #1 in Prudent Princess Boozing.

2 comments:

  1. I used to spend some quality time at the Silver Fox back in the day. I have a feeling if I walked in there today, not much would have changed. I like that there is not a bit of pretention to the place. Dive bars are so much more fun than trendy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.Buy Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete